Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So much to catch up on!!!!!!

I like posting pics, because it reminds me of what we did for the last month, and catching up becomes so much easier. Because I have so much to catch up on, these posts are going to be out of order, and probably so scattered.........but at least I'll have the memory. This pic of Marcus and Santa was taken at Lydia's dance at Tuacahn.
John had not seen any of Lydia's dancing, so he was excited to see her perform. We got there about 15 minutes early, and I realized I had forgotten her ballet shoes. I thought we had plenty of time, so I sent John home to get them.
Lydia performed two songs and John missed them both! She was sooo cute, she just loves dancing. Well, fortunately they were performing twice. It was outside, and they had heaters, and a fire, but it was pretty chilly. After fifteen minutes, they started to perform again. Lydia wanted a drink before she performed, I couldn't find one. Her class was going up on stage, and she was not going to perform until she got a drink. I told her that daddy missed her first performances and he really wanted to see her dance. Well I wasn't sure if she'd perform, because she's pretty stubborn, but I still took her up to the stage and stood there with her. The music started, and fortunately she forgot about her drink. The second time they danced, she told me she was too cold. I begged her again, and she finally stood up on stage, but stood there the whole time shaking from the cold.:) oh the memories!

Marcus(6) Lydia(3) Brigham (1) Payton(8)


I love Brig's face






1 comment:

Josh and Michele said...

It was so good to hear from you! I haven't heard about the charter school, but i am so interested! i am going to ask around, but if you hear anything....pls let me know. Oh yea, and we are nuts to think about having another baby, but at least we will get the pregnancy thing over with and i can be done....finally. It will be crazy.