Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Enjoying all the snow

Because there was SOOOOOO much snow the week we were up at my mom's, we did a lot of SLEDDING!!!!! John and Lydia taking their turn down the mountain

Cam pulled kids behind his truck, that was fun


my attempt at making a picture pretty.:)



Oh I love this boy so much!!!!! He wants to grow up way too fast though




Payton snowboarding behind the truck





Marcus didn't care about much but having fun, and boy did he have it. He pretty much wore this smile all week. Although on the last day, he got a pretty nast burn from the ice on his face.



This is my mom's street. Another highlight of the week was running the old route we used to run all the time. John does not like running, but I'm determined to get him to:)....anyway he came with us both times we went. Running in the snow is so much fun, and I really enjoyed running with my husband.








2 comments:

Sheri Keilman said...

That's awesome, I would hope you guys get a little of what we've been getting POUNDED with! :) Looks like the kids had a blast! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years! We missed coming down there this year for New Years, Trendwest was sold out, but Chuck & Sue have a billion credits now, so we're going to have them reserve now for next year and bring the whole family down! How is the business going? The economy is hitting Kyani pretty hard, so James has been looking into other work and we'll be moving hopefully into a rental in the next couple of months, and try to get out of the market for a while. I keep trying to talk James into moving to St. George but he thinks he'll have better luck in the job market staying up here, so if you hear of anything open, let me know!! I wouldn't mind some thawing out! We love you and hope to see you soon!

Ruth Ann said...

The snow is fun isn't it? I'm glad you guys got to play in it but also a little jealous that you got to go home and leave it behind.: )