Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Michelle got a group of mom's to walk the stop sign in Snow Canyon every Tuesday and Thursday. It is a beautiful paved trail 3 1/2 miles up and 3 1/2 down. The group grows each week. It is quite a sight to see 10 or more mom's pushing 1, 2, or 3 kids. Michelle never lets anyone whimp out, so if their baby is crying, and they want to turn around, Michelle puts their baby in her stroller, and keeps on walking. She usually has 3 even 4 kids in her double jog stroller, and only one of them is hers. These pictures were taken 2 weeks prior to Brigham's birth, I really wanted him to come early, so I thought walking up the canyon would help. It really is fun, and a great workout.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Leanne, I hope you don't care that Michelle gave me the link to her blog, which linked me to yours! I have to say that Brigham is gorgeous, and you are amazing. Congratulations to your family and for being such a tough woman!