Tuesday, October 16, 2007

John and Uncle Cam coached the boys football team. I signed John up to be the coach, because I knew that he was really missing coaching. Well, coaching 6 and 7 year olds is not the same as coaching High School. Well anyway, I think he got some enjoyment out of it. He really is a great coach, I remember when he was coaching middle school when I was dating him, and all the mom's thanked him for his individualized attention he gave their boy. Payton has grown to love the game of football. He carries his football where ever he goes. I asked him what his favorite sport was, he said, "Football, just like dad. I just love the feeling when you make a touchdown, it is such a good feeling." Marcus, well, he was actually a year too young to play, but since his dad was the coach he played. I think he paid more attention to what the kids were doing on the sidelines then what he was doing. But he did love to grab the flag. He's a fast little bugger.

No comments: