Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So, until I get my computer working.......

I can't get my pictures from Lake Powell, and Brigham's birthday up, so until then you can look at Michelle's blog, (thanks Michelle)she put some cute one's up. Brigham is now getting his first tooth, and I think he's getting them all at the same time, because he has been really miserable for a week. Of course you can look at Laur, Maryann, Laurie's and Michelle's blog for almost all the Lake Powell pictures, but I still have some I want to put up, so until I can I'll show you the family picture we are printing, Lannie (thanks)did it in a really cool tint for me, and I love them!



9 comments:

Laurie said...

Get that computer fixed! I'm starting to feel out of touch with you!

Sheena said...

Beautiful family pics! I love all your comments thank you. It keeps me going knowing what great friends I have out there. Anyways can I link you on my blog? You are so and have such cute kids...love the family pics!

Sheena said...

Beautiful family pics! I love all your comments thank you. It keeps me going knowing what great friends I have out there. Anyways can I link you on my blog? You are so and have such cute kids...love the family pics!

Andrea said...

I've been meaning to tell you how awesome your family pictures turned out. You have the most beautiful kids. I love every picture!

Annalyn said...

Oh, these are just beautiful!! Good job - pictures are mostly NOT fun - but you love them in the end!!

Brigitte said...

Those pictures are amazing! Your daughter has the most gorgeous eyes.

lauraleereber said...

is your computer fixed yet? Your pictures turned out really cute. I can't believe how beautiful Lydia looks. Her eyes are striking! Anyway, we miss you so post soon.

Sheri Keilman said...

Your pictures turned out soooo darn cute! I love Lydia's! She is an angel!

Haley said...

What a beautiful family!! Your picture looks great! I loved your post of lake powelll...late or not!! :) So fuN!!! Hope all is well