Monday, October 6, 2008

Our family PICTURES!

Life has been CRAZY, Lake Powell was a blast, hopefully I can get the pictures up. I can not believe I did not post on Brigham's birthday! I lost my phone, lost my camera, found my phone, found my camera, and our laptop broke, so I have to use our old computer which is slow, and is in Brigham's room. When Brig is sleeping, I can't blog (which is the time I would blog).

But, good news.... one of my best friends from High School came down to visit, and she took our family pictures. It was very stressful, and the place we chose to take it was an old barn I drive by every day(John could NOT see the vision.:)). There was never a time in the evening(because of us) that we could do it, so we did it at 10 AM, and there was only one side that was shaded, it was muddy because of the rain the night before, and trying to get four kids to cooperate it so challenging!!! But the results are awesome! Lydia's picture is my FAVORITE! I have never gotten a real good one of her, because she scrunches her nose and squints her eyes when she smiles, so THANKS Lannie for capturing a perfect one of her. Lannie and her husband shoot amazing photos, and they are up in Salt Lake. I HIGHLY recommend them. It was amazing what they captured in only a very short time (about one hour). Thank you Lannie. click here to see our pictures. You'll have to scroll down until you see Kemp family.

13 comments:

Laurie said...

So cute! I love the one of you and John. Your kids all have the most beautiful blue eyes. Great photos!

claytonandmaryannyates said...

those are soooooo freaking cute, i love what you decided to have everyone to wear, i'm jealous.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Wow, yes those are awesome! Youre kids really couldnt be any cuter:) And the pic of you and John is beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Could not tell it was an old barn though. But they were very cute.

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

Cute pictures the kids are growing up and changing so much. Candace is done with school I was wondering where you picked up the equipment that you had at your mothers house she is wanting to start doing families hair at home.

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

Cute pictures the kids are growing up and changing so much. Candace is done with school I was wondering where you picked up the equipment that you had at your mothers house she is wanting to start doing families hair at home.

Jilly said...

It's amazing how every single one of your kids have such beautiful eyes!!!!!!!!!!! Your friend did do an AMAZING job taking your family pictures, but with such a good looking family, im sure its not too hard to take good pictures ;)

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I love the pictures! I still have yet to find someone i like to take pictures for me! Maybe I will go to her? I love your hair Leanne! I am hoping you can do my hair while we are down there this weekend! See you all soon! Beautiful Beautiful Family!

Sharp family said...

All those blue eyes! Holy Cow, So beautiful! They turned out so darling, but really how could they not when you are working with such a dang cute family!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

The english muffins are either from Kholers Grocery or Wal-mart...although they dont always have them...They are delicious:)

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

Leanne
When we moved the basement was not finished, but now we have finished it. Joe some day would like to put a 2nd kitchen in the basement so he has plumbed for a kitchen sink down there the floor is tiled and we thought why not let her start doing some hair at home. She is going to work in a salon she will probably get on at fantastic sams in AF they are so busy and it will give her some good experience. Then after a few years she would like to move into a salon. Are you still working at the salon at the fitness club and are they looking at needing a stylist? Thanks for the info. We did buy her a sink from a friend who has never used it so at least now she won't be needing to rinse people out in my sinks in the bathrooms or kitchen. Give me your address and number we are in St. George every once in ahwile and we would love to come and see where you are living now.

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh Leann!! They truly are beautiful pictures!! You will treasue those for years and years to come. The eyes on your children are....words cant describe!!!WOW!!
(thanks for calling about my hair)

Heidi said...

WOW, THE ARE BEAUTIFUL! I love when pictures turn out well. You have a gorgeous family. I really like the outfits... I like the variety and color scheme. PS.. John's teeth look great! to answer your question, Wayne is Keri's husband. They live in New Zealand. She is Justin's older sister. They are not around much... We will see them in December for a few weeks and spend some time in NYC during Christmas... so you'll see pictures of them in a couple months. My how time flies, can't believe it's already coming up on the holidays!