Monday, December 17, 2007

A fun weekend

What a wonderful weekend we had. Friday we went up to American Fork to watch Greg's basketball game. Payton sang the national anthem before the game, and did a great job!! On Saturday, Michelle, Laurie, my mom and dad, my grandma and grandpa Johnson, and I were able to go with Bonnie King,( our adopted sister :), who used to live across the street from us in American Fork. It was such a wonderful experience. Afterwards, we all came back and enjoyed a yummy lunch that my mom made. I can't believe I didn't take a picture!!!! On Sunday we went to John's mom and dad's house and ate delicious soup, and treats. Every year Grandma Kemp dresses each of the grandchildren up, and Grandpa reads the nativity story while the kids act it out. They look forward to it each year.


Marcus was a wise man

Lydia of course was an Angel


Payton was Joseph, and Mckenna(his cousin) was Mary. Jared (John's brother) got to be the donkey


Grandpa reading the story from the scriptures




McKenna and Payton


The kids did great, and the dogs got to be sheep.



The Kemp family minus a few, we missed you!!!



We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas








4 comments:

Laurie said...

Don't forget I was at the temple too! :)

What a fun nativity for the kids. Love the costumes and photos. Looks like your camera is doing better!

It was great to see you again.

Heidi said...

Oh, that was one of the most memorable things we did as kids, they will never forget when they got to be the angel or Joseph. What a great tradition.

Annalyn said...

Looks like so much fun! It sounds like you are staying down south for the holidays! You're missing the snow! Hey I need your new address if you could send it, or comment on my blog or something...that would be great! Your kids are beautiful! And I hope you get some fun books for Christmas (hee, hee) you'll have to let me know!

claytonandmaryannyates said...

Another fun night! Love you!