Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Fun

Michelle brought over their left over candy and graham crackers from their FHE. I think I had more fun than the kids did, but we enjoyed it. Thanks to the Kelsch's for the stuff, I had forgotten about making gingerbread houses, it will be fun to see each year the different houses we make.



Saturday night we had our Christmas ward party, and the boys dressed up as shepperds to sing with the primary. We left with a poem about Christ called "The Stranger". It was about how the world has sadly replaced Christ with Santa Clause. They sent us home with a Stocking full of candy, each night we are supposed to take out one piece of candy, and replace it with a piece of paper that has something you are grateful for and on Christmas Eve we will have a stocking full of things that Christ has given to us.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Cute stockings! I love Lydia's expression in the top picture. How fun to make gingerbread houses. We've never attempted that.

Cameron and Michelle said...

Wow! I knew you would enjoy it more than me. I can't even get into it. Brielle loved doing it. I need to put pics of ours on so people can really appreciate what you made with what you had.