Sunday, December 9, 2007

I just want ONE decent picture!!!

Today after church, I told the kids I wanted to take a picture for a christmas card while they were still in their church clothes. Many of you know how frustrating it is to get a cute smile from each of your kids. Well we spent about 2 hours taking pictures, and out of all of them, I think I got one that I can use. I will send it to Michelle, and let her work her magic. But here are a few of the many pictures that John and I took today:"Why is my camera so BLURRY?"

"Lydia, please come and get back on the couch."

"What is wrong with my camera!!!!!"

"Please don't fight over Brigham!!!"

"Wo, wrong setting."

"Lydia, please, I'll give you chocolate if you're good. "

"Lydia, please leave your barrett in your hair. Payton, we're almost done, maybe bounce him a little. Ok, Brigham I will feed you."

Hopefully the Christmas card we send out looks a lot better. What a day!!!!!









5 comments:

Laurie said...

It's fun to see the outtakes! This cracked me up. I especially like the one of Payton and Marcus fighting for Brigham.

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness....I so know what your talking about. We also tried taking pictures the other day and it was awful to say the least. Your pictures look way better then ours did. And your kids are as cute as ever. We sure miss you all.

Cameron and Michelle said...

You guys really do have good looking kids!!! Marcus and Payton have such heartbreaking smiles. I really felt bad after watching Brigham that I haven't helped more. It really is a lot of work! I hope that in nine months I am ready-too bad if I am not right.

Heidi said...

oh that was great. you have some pretty amazingly cute kids. Can't wait to see the card!

Josie said...

wow- that made me laugh. I can't take a decent picture of two kids let alone four. They are all so amazingly cute that it doesn't matter what they're doing in the picture it will turn out. Hope to see you guys soon...maybe for new years? :)