Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Fun Christmas 2007

Even though Brig is only 3 months, we couldn't let him go without a present, he got this cool tummy time toy, but he still prefers to lay on his back.
After over 30 pictures we took, this was the one and only picture that we could use on our Christmas card.

Christmas morning, the kids got up at a decent hour 7:30, and we opened presents. Lydia got all the girly things, makeup, dolls, dress shoes, and a cute doll horse I had to get.


Chrismas Eve, Mares and Clayton, and Michelle and Cam came over for dinner. The kids were out of control, they were so excited. We tried to play a game, and have a short program, but we gave up, they were way too hyper.

This is the St. George gang, of course Brigham is missing and Michelle is going to add one more in July.

This is what they are really like. I should've made this bigger, but you can click on the picture and see it, it's a classic.


I will be really surprised if Lydia does not go to hair school when she is older. She loves doing hair, so she got this doll to do hair on.


Marcus and Payton got all the boy toys; a basketball, football, basketball shoes and clothes, a nerf shooting game, remote control car, and an air hockey table, and of course xbox games. They had a great christmas. My favorite toy was an $8 training power ranger dvd we got for Marcus. It came with a blow up punching bag, and it is hillarious watching Marcus go at it. He truely thinks he is now a power ranger because he finished the training.

I got a new digital video camera, I love it, but I've got to figure out how to use it, download the videos, make slideshows, ect. so if anyone has any tips, let me know. There is nothing like a homemade gift from my kids. Payton gave me this that says, "Mom and Payton, Mom I love you your the best cooker in the whole wide world Love Payton." There is so much to obtain in this world, but there is nothing greater than to obtain the love of your children." I love my kids so much, and presents like this make me realize that there is nothing more important than my FAMILY!!!!


Marcus was so excited to give this to me he made me open it the minute he got in the van the last day of school. He is such a joy in my life. He is definately a child who I have learned that if I want his respect, I've got to respect him.

Then there is my angel Lydia. She is just that, "My Angel."


Brigham obviously couldn't make anything, but he made our family complete (for now :) )













2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the picture of all the kids on the couch! Fun to see what they got. They all look happy. It is true that kids are the best gift of all.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Love your new posts! Thanks for the comment! I am excited to have a boy, it will be fun for a change! When does Michelle find out what shes having? You two are a couple super busy moms! but seem to be just amazing! I cant believe you are going to run for 2 hours! I could never do that...I guess I just like to get the motivations to see what other people can do. You are so darling...good luck with your competition, keep us posted!