Sunday, April 27, 2008

52 blessings #6 FRIENDS

Ok, I don't have a picture, because that would be almost impossible to have a picture of all of those that have had an impact on my life. I was on Amie's blog, and she had a link to a beautiful video of the saviors life. I am so grateful for friends who make me stronger, and who help me to become a better more christlike person. Thanks Amie for posting this video, it made me realize how fortunate I am to have so many friends that I look up to so much and gain inspiration from. I am SO grateful to be around such wonderful friends. Click here to enjoy the video, and then call a friend.:) The music is absolutely beautiful, it makes me want to get my cello out and relearn it.

3 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

I LOVE that hymn, and I'm surprised it's not in our hymn book. That was beautiful.

Jilly said...

I don't know if you remember me, I'm Kristines friend, Jill.. I just wanted to say that was a really pretty song!! Thanks for sharing that..even though you probably wern't meaning to share it with me! hehe.