Sunday, April 20, 2008

WE"VE BEEN BUSY!!


John's sister Kim planned a surprise birthday getaway for her daughter Kaitlynn, and her friends, they came down to play, and boy did we have a blast. Here we are Saturday morning at 'The Egg and I' for breakfast. Lydia was so excited to be the ONLY toddler, she was so hyper, so Kim had to distract her and play games with her while we waited for our food, Lydi loved it!

Then we went shopping, and Lydia was in heaven. She had so much fun with these girls, they dressed her all up in jewelry, and she really thought she was 14.

Lydia and Camry looking stylish

We went hiking through Payton and Marcus' favorite slot. Payton and Marcus like it because they slide right through, it gets pretty small.

This is the end of the slot


These are all the heads of hair I did while they were here, it was actually really fun, John watched the kids upstairs while we were downstairs doing hair, and eating yummy treats. Jasmine was brave and dyed her hair red, it was so cute.

On Monday we rode my mom and dad's horses that they keep here.

It was fun for my kids, they couldn't stop smiling all weekend

Marcus in his cool cowboy boots, and Lydia is a little nervous up on the fence. We have so much fun, this time of year is fun because of all the visitors we get, thanks Kim, Kaitlynn, Jasmine, Tracey, Malorie, Camry, Whitney, and the girls for coming to see us.

Well right after they left, my parents came down. My mom and dad have two horses down here, and they brought two more horses that can pull a big wagon. They keep them right down the road from Fitness Ridge. The owner of the property has been there for years, and actually made this park that the kids play at every time we go to see the horses. He made this cute circle swing thingy, I'm not sure what it is, but the kids pull back and forth on the bar in front of them, and it starts to go round and round pretty darn fast.

This big circle wheel was a blast for the boys

Here's my Lydia just as dirty as the boys!

Maryann and Jayni came to play, Maryann came over, and decided that instead of weaving her hair again, we'd just put the blonde all over to be faster, it went really blonde, I think it's cute, she's twinners with her daughter.


My mom and dad stayed for 4 days, longer than they usually do. My mom just does not ever slow down, was constantly cleaning, and working. My mom never ceases to amaze me. She went over to Michelle's house and cleaned, and she never stopped cleaning while she was at my house. Although it was nice to have her help, I hope that some day, she can come down and just relax, so my goal is to try to get my house so clean there's just nothing for her to do.:) Thanks mom I really do appreciate all that you do for me. When they left, Payton said, "I don't ever want to grow up, because you have to live far away from your parents, and you don't live with your brothers and sisters."

Brig and Lydia playing in the van

My cute dad getting the horses used to pulling a wagon. He had broken ribs while he was down here, but you would never have guessed it!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow, you have been having fun! This is a perfect time of year to visit St. George. We should come down!!

I had no idea your dad has broken ribs!?

Anonymous said...

Broken rib and a stomach ache. We really did have fun though. So nice to be warm, I'm sure when we brought the lady to help us when she saw 11 kids running around she didn't know what hit. What a blessing, horses and kids!!!!!! Mom

dani said...

You have been busy..holy moley looked fun.

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I hope am as active with my kids as you are with yours! Looks like we need to make a trip down there to give Brooklyn a taste of hiking, horses, etc. Although she isn't even two yet! Leanne, I show your blog to everyone I know about how much weight you lost. Thanks for setting great example of having four kids and still being able to get back into such great shape. It only re-affirms to me that I can do the same too... that its okay for me to get pregnant again, and then again. I just love the program and feel the best I have ever in my life! thanks again! Your family is soooo cute!
love Shari

Josh and Michele said...

I can't get over how much lydia has grown up! She is so cute! Just like all of your kids.

Natalie said...

LeAnne,

It was so fun to hear from you! I remember running into you awhile back. So your living in St. George right? I loved Biggest Looser and I remember them winning a trip to Fitness Ridge in St. George. How fun! Your kids are so cute, 4 you are a busy woman! I have 3 and they keep me soooo busyl. You look so good! Congrats on winning the contest you were in! That is GREAT! I will have to keep checking your blog out! Have a great day and thanks for leaving your blog site for me. Natalie :}

Arlene Heiner said...

Hey, thanks for leaving a message on my blog--it was fun to hear from you. I love also keeping up on long lost friends. I have always loved your family and especially the time you and Michele spent at our house. Loved seeing the horses--we have loved our horses. John also has a horse that pulls a carriage--it has been fun. Arlene