Thursday, May 1, 2008

ANYONE NOT RUNNING?

Ok, this may be a long shot, but I registered to run the 1/2 marathon in Hurricane this Saturday, and I convinced my sister, Maryann to run with me, and I went to register her, and they are closed!!!!! Does anyone know anyone who signed up and is not running, and she could take their spot? I'm really bummed, because I ran 9 miles with Mares on Wednesday, and I was so excited to run with her, all we need is their confirmation number, and of course we'd pay for the spot!!

3 comments:

amie said...

Nuts! If you can't find anyone, I am sure she can just run with you anyway, without a #. She just won't get a t-shirt and have her time recorded.

Way to go on running it. I chickened out a month ago! Hopefully I can catch the next one!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I hope you can find a spot for her but like Amie said, she can just run without a #. Have fun you guys! Any other 1/2 marathons coming up we can all run in? I would love to run with you guys!

Josh and Michele said...

May is crazy busy for us too. Kyle's baptism is May 31. We are coming to see one of his friend's baptism that same day, in the Ivins Stake. Will Payton be doing it then? Or are you guys in a Santa Clara stake?