Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brielle's Dance

I sure hope this worked. I don't think the sound did, but one of the things that made me sad to leave American Fork was missing seeing Sydnee dance. I loved going to all of her dance recitals, cause she was the best one and was so animated, and good. Well, now we've got Brielle to watch here in St. George. She surprised even her mom, she was so, so, so cute, and fun to watch. Good job Brielle, I can't wait to go to your next recital!!! Brielle is the second to last girl on the second row to the right. I can't wait to get Lydia dancing, Jayni and Lydia have ballet class next week. Natalie Jackson(Brielle's cousin)is right in front of her.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That was so sinkin' cute!!! What a little performer.

Cameron and Michelle said...

Thanks Leanne!

Doug and Tami said...

GREAT JOB BRIELLE!!!!

Laurie said...

She's a natural!