Wednesday, June 25, 2008

52 blessings #6 grateful for a sister who does HAIR!

Ok, I'm so bad at this blessings once a week Laurie, but maybe I'll get 52 before the end of the year. :) OH, how nice it is to have a sister who does hair. Today Maryann came over, and we did each other's hair. I decided to go a little blonder for summer. I wanted to get a picture of the both of us, but Mares was in a hurry. I didn't do much to her hair, just fixed her much needed roots.:) She's still the cutest blond ever. Thanks Mares, I love my hair.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

So cute! And I am grateful for sisters-in-law who do hair. What would I be like without you?

Anonymous said...

I like your hair, I saw Doug's old girl friend Stephanie in the Temple, she said my hair was cute!!! You get your talent from me, just kidding.