Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am so thankful for my husband

This morning at about 4 am, I felt horrible, I had a headache like no other, and was sooo cold. I took some medicine, and fell asleep an hour later. John got up this morning, fed Brigham, got the boys up and ready for school, did the dishes, put Brigham in his swing, and put Lydia in bed with me. Lydia played with my hair, and patted my face until at 9:30 I finally felt better and got up for the day. I don't know what I would do without John, he has been so helpful with the four kids, we are so lucky to have him.


John is a wonderful coach. Although, I know he thinks I complain too much about his passion for sports, I remember that is what I loved about him when we dated. He was a football coach, and he was such a good example and all the mothers were so appreciative of his care for each kid. Marcus has John's energy.


Payton is the most like his dad, he also is a per-fectionist, he is a jokster, and he loves sports.




Lydia has her dad wrapped around her fingers. He can't say no to her when she comes into our bed in the middle of the night.










John designed our home, he designed the floor plan, and designed the outside. He was at the work site everyday, and worked so well with the builder to make sure everything was perfect. He was so amazing at saving money in every way possible, and even spent three weeks painting the inside to save a little cash(we still need to paint our white door, and the front door is now stained dark brown).

3 comments:

Heidi said...

your house looks awesome!!! What a work of art! I will have ot come see it one of these days. Well, it was sure fun to see you guys and to hold little brigham! Aren't husbands the best!!!??! I'm glad he takes care of you:)

Laurie said...

Those are great pictures of John coaching! What a nice post for John.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Husband are wonderful arent they?? your home is beautiful. Send some more pics of the inside! so fun to see your cute kids!