Sunday, November 18, 2007

What were we thinking??

We were quite a sight at Buckle yesterday. Brigham is now 7 weeks old, and I am feeling like I need Clothes!!! I want at least one comfortable pair of pants until I can get rid of some of this baby weight. So Michelle and Cam, John and I, and Maryann and all 8 of our kids (under 7) decided we'd try the mall! We had two double strollers, and made our way into the store. I think we were quite a sight in the store on a Saturday night with both strollers by the dressing room and about a hundred pairs of pants. Maryann was trying on pants, I was trying on pants, Cam was trying on pants, and I convinced my husband to try on some pants(he hates buying pants because he wears shorts all winter), and Michelle was trying to keep peace with all the children while bouncing Brigham in her arms(of course he was getting hungry). It was quite a chore, and I'm not sure why we attempted it, but I'm sure glad we did, because I finally found a pair of pants. Yeh! Maryann got a cute pair, and John actually bought a pair too. I sure wish I had gotten a picture to show how crazy we were, but our kids really did not do too bad, but that's my opinion, I was trying on pants, I'm sure Michelle might say otherwise. We did see Santa, he was already at the mall. The kids were so excited, there was not even a line, they all walked up and talked to him. John got a few pictures on his phone, I will post them up here tomorrow. I love shopping with my sisters, and I think this stage in life is so fun. There is so many memories with so many kids I know that when I am older I will definately miss this part of my life.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Sounds like a lot of crazy fun!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you found something. I have a pair of jeans that I wear to feed in and they are what I call high waters! Anyway, my pet peave is short pants and white socks, but thats how I went around saturday doing my errands, can't believe I did that.

Heidi said...

I love your mom's comments. :) I can imagine the whole thing. Yes, making memories is what it's all about:)

Josh and Michele said...

Leanne! I am glad you found us too. Your little boy is so cute. My boys miss your kids so much. At least now we can keep in touch a little better.