Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Wonderful thanksgiving


We love that we now get to travel to Grandpa and Grandma's house(don't get me wrong, I LOVED being able to walk), because it makes the holidays so exciting. We had Thanksgiving at Doug and Tami's home(their home is SO CUTE). All the kids then rode Lucky(Chris' pony), and then John and I and the kids drove to Spanish Fork to John's parents, and had another wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. Saturday we went up to Chris and Laurie's home and watched the BYU/UTAH game. Chris finished their basement and made a nice theatre room, so John was happy, because it was just Chris and him downstairs. I stayed upstairs and did Laurie's hair, and listened to the game, but we had to watch the last few minutes, what an exciting GAME! That evening we went to Barrett's wedding, it was so fun to see everyone, Barrett looked very happy, and as he introduced Jeanine to John and I, I felt as if I had met her before because of their blog.(Blogging is GREAT!) Sunday morning we went to mom and dad's ward at 9:00 AM!!!!!!! It is really crazy getting four kids ready, and we all walked in two minutes before 9:00. What a wonderful Thanksgiving, four kids has definately made my life so full and I have sooooo much to be thankful for It took a while to hook up Lucky to the cart, and this was the one and only ride Lucky gave with the cart, because he squiggled out of it, and so Cam ended being the pony and pulled the cart and took thekids for a ride
Lydia, Brielle, Trey, and Marcus riding on the cart

Lydia, really loves Lucky, but she was really nervous to get close.


Payton and Bryson playing b-ball



Payton, Bryson, Marcus, Trey, and Brielle having a blast!



1 comment:

Laurie said...

It was so fun to see you. You're right about living away -- it make the visits so exciting!

Thanks again for doing my hair.