Friday, August 29, 2008

hard days....

There is so much so much to update on, our trip to Flagstaff, my birthday, the cutest hip hop recital, but I find myself ....after a hard, frustrating, and overwhelming day of being a mom of four, and knowing that I am not cut out like I thought I would be.... finding strength from others. I have a sweet friend Andrea that has a beautiful boy that passed away 6 months ago, he was the same age as Brigham, I check out her blog often, she has beautiful music, and wonderful and uplifting quotes, and her blog always gives me strength, and today, I happened to notice one of her links that said Love the life you live
of course I clicked on it, because I was curious, and she had a beautiful post that was titled, 'Learning to submit'. That is what I needed today. I will catch up, but today, I needed this, I want to share it with my family and friends, so click on the colored words, because sometimes we tend to be so caught up in the way we think our life should be, and well, we do not know what we need, and we can't even begin to think we know what we need. I thank my father in heaven for all of my wonderful blessings, and especially for the opportunity I have to reach the potential that he knows I can reach. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

3 comments:

Kris E. said...

Thanks for the story, that was a sweet story.

Barlow and Lannie said...

Whenever I feel like I need to be inspired, I check your blog. Thanks for sharing, I love reading your posts. I hope you had a great Birthday!

The Crocketts said...

Thank you for posting that. I always feel inspired and uplifted after I read your blog. I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday! You have a great family!