Thursday, August 21, 2008

THEY HAVE A FOREST!!!


As I was walking Payton and Marcus to the bus stop, they told me that they had four cousins who were RICH. I asked who, and they replied, "Bronson, Jake, Bryson, and Caden" . I asked why they were rich, and they said, "Bronson is because they have that big house, and swimming pool."(he is my cousin Micheline's boy, and they just built a beautiful home to fit their 8 kids, and they have a pool.) "Jake because he has a swimming pool." (Jake is actually Bryson's cousin, but we see them a lot, and they live in an area that has a pool for the homes in that area, but we are usually the only one's at the pool, so they think it is Jake's pool.) "Bryson because he has a splash pad, a putting green, and a trampoline!"(Bryson is my sister Michelle's boy, and they just put in the ideal back yard for a st. George family with young kids.) and of course "Caden because...... he has a forest!!!"(Caden is my sister Lauralee's boy, they live in flagstaff Arizona, and right behind their house there is a forest where their kids have built a fort, and they ride their bikes on the trail through it. Payton and Marcus think it is Caden's forest.)

2 comments:

Josie said...

That's cute that he thought that cause of those things. Kids are sure observant. I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever! We're coming down next week so maybe we'll get to see you then:)

Josh and Michele said...

That is so funny! You must laugh all day. Your kids are so cute too, and they are getting so big! I can't belive how much they have changed since you guys have moved.