Sunday, August 31, 2008

THREE POSTS IN ONE DAY!!!!


Maryann did Laur's hair while we were there, I helped a little:)
We wanted to get a picture of the three of us, so we had Marcus take it, it was very challenging getting a decent one. Jayni thought she'd help.

Good job Marcus pretty decent picture, dang if only we thought of getting one when Michelle was there.

The weather in Flagstaff is beautiful, it was so nice to get a little rainstorm in the afternoon. Marcus was in heaven because he is so active, and there was always so much to do! The kids played in the rain until there was thunder that sounded like a gun shot!

Maryann and I went on a bike ride that Laur and Travis went on all the time before Laur got pregnant. No wonder she got so skinny, it was a KILLER, but very beautiful, and we both forgot our cameras. This is a picture of Brig in the baby seat, I asked Payton to watch him while I ran and got my camera, and this is what I found when I got back.

Lar, Mares, and Michelle chillin', and Sadie in her cute sunglasses!
So, now everyone in my family has one girl, and Every one of those girls are so dog gone cute! This is Sadie(Laur's girl), and Jayni(Maryann's girl).


Payton was so excited Saturday night to see Caden, he came in to my room Sunday morning at 3;00 AM, and told me he couldn't sleep. He was a little under the weather all weekend, but loved every second of being in Flagstaff. Marcus had this smile on all weekend!

4 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

fun pictures! Can you post the hip hop video? thanks for the potato salad and cream puffs last night. we ate it again tonight-yummy!

Cindy said...

Leann, your blog is so CUTE, and well put together, just like YOU!! Beautiful lady, adorable kids, handsome husband, fun family...You blog is full of priceless memories!! Way to go!!

Quiggle said...

You are such the cute sisters! How fun. Congrats to Laur. You do such a great job on keeping up with your blog.

lauraleereber said...

I love Marcus' smile. He is such a cute fun kid. That was so nice of you guys to come and visit. I always love hanging out with my family. Great posts!!