Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Lydia!!!!!




My little girl is three today!!! I was so excited to have a girl, but the joy she has brought to our lives is unlike anything I could have imagined. She is three, and I love when everyone writes the things they love about that person one for each year, so this is a piece of cake:




1. She is so full of life, very social, kind, determined, thoughtful, and so darn cute!




2. She loves her "boys" (how she refers to her brothers) especially "Briggen".




3. She is such a girly girl, loves dolls, American Idol, Dancing with the stars, barbies, Dora, painting her nails, putting on her makeup, playing with ANY ONE'S hair, talking on the phone, doing yoga, shopping, dancing, singing, but she also loves to watch Superman, Spiderman, and power rangers with her brothers.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDI!!!!

6 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh wow, she is 3! Already...where does the time go? You did not discourage me at all with the swing thing...I wanted all the opinions I could get! I had a place in Orem make the bench seat...i really wasnt super happy with it...its pretty crooked! Oh well, they did it for a really great price. Its pretty big, so I was happy with what they quoted me.
Yeah, were not sure what we are going to do with our baby. The nursery is our play room right now and we wont be finishing the basement before he comes sooo...who knows! Thanks Leanne

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Sorry was wondering if you have found any magic nail polish you can give a 3 year old and let her paint her own nails? hallie loves to but it scares me way too much!

Josie said...

I can't believe Lydia is 3!!! and I can't believe we weren't there to celebrate with you..we're always there to celebrate with you:) Of course we always invited ourselves, but still:) I'm sure you guys have a great party and so much fun. She is such a sweet beautiful girl and she always has a smile on her face. I love it. Happy Birthday Lydia!!

Laurie said...

I love Lydia's smile. Happy Birthday!!

Sharp family said...

She is so darling! Happy Birthday.
Rebecca

Heidi said...

ok, seriously, what an amazingly adorable little girl. I want a girly girl too... How fun.