Tuesday, January 15, 2008

OOOOUCH!!!!!!

My back is KILLING!!! I have an appointment on Thursday for the chiropracter, and I am so scared, I hate popping anything. John popped my back on Sunday, and it was so bad, it sounded like a plate dropped and shattered in a million pieces!!! I hate that sound!

On Saturday, Maryann came with me to run the stop sign, my kids wanted to come and John was going to come also, but he sprained his ankle on Marcus' scooter right before, so he stayed home with Brigham. My back was still really hurting, so I couldn't go very fast, so Maryann pulled Payton while he wheeled on his heeleys (shoes with wheels), and I still could not keep up. Marcus was ahead on his scooter, but ditched it halfway, and ran and when he got tired, he rode in the stroller.
This is the stop sign that I will talk a lot about the next 10 weeks because we are going to run everyday but Wednes, and Sunday. It is a great workout, I can bring my kids, and it is beautiful, and I want to win $1000!!!!!!


Poor me in the back just trying to keep up. Marcus took this picture, he was telling me to hurry because I was slow!!!




3 comments:

claytonandmaryannyates said...

Man it looks so pretty up there, i forget to look at the beautiful scenery. You should be really proud of yourself especially looking at all you have been doing on paper. GOOD JOB!! I can't do it thurs but i will on Fri.

Laurie said...

You're doing great! I love the photos! I half ran/half walked that once last fall. It's beautiful. What a nice way to workout. Good luck with your back.

Josie said...

I'm so sorry about your back! I hope that going to the chiropracter with help it out. I'm amazed you're still doing what you are doing with all that pain! You're my hero:)