Friday, January 4, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

The kids were all up @midnight to bang in the new year

Byson wants to play the guitar and drums when he grows up, hope Michelle gets a soundproof room.

We had a blast playing Cody's Wii. This is James Keilman bowling


Michelle got a strike on this one



Nice form Cam!!!



Trey and Lydia watching their own movie.



Payton took this picture of John and I





Cam and Michelle got up at 6 AM, so it was a long night for them


Cody (Cam's brother) and Kristen used to live down in St. George, they moved to Salt Lake, but came to bring in the new year with us

Our friends James and Sheri came from Lehi to continue their tradition of celebrating the New year with us in St. George.

John trying to bowl.

The guitar hero was the funnest game, I never play video games, but this I think I could get addicted too. Thanks Cody for bringing the entertainment, it was a fun night, and we all, except for Lydia made it to midnight.

Well, it is the second day of the competition, I was so sore today, I did not want to run, but I knew I had to. Michelle came with me today and as we were running, I got ahead of Michelle, and Brielle (Michelle's daughter)was in her stroller said, "Oh look at her cute little big bum." If that ain't motivation.....
I need to write down the clever things my kids say each day, Lydia was in the office on the computer where she knows she should not be, and I walked in and she looked at me and said, "Get out!! You're the kid, and I'm the mom."










8 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

I love the pic of Trey and Lydia. Brielle said look at her cute LITTLE big bum. Those are fun pic. I am glad you took some because I didn't have the energy to. I am really glad we did the stop sign I was literally in tears going out the door cause I really didn't want to but I knew I would be glad I did and I am-thanks.

claytonandmaryannyates said...

Cute pictures. Now I wish we would've come over it looks like it was a lot of fun. We had kind of a boring night. Hey thanks for being so awesome and I also think that you're going to win! SHHHHH.....don't tell Cam:)

Chris said...

Hey you guys, it's Chris and Rachelle Leiter. I just noticed your post on my blog (I'm not the best at checking and updating it). But I'm getting better, and trying to make our's all fancy like everyone else's we've seen. How're things with you? I miss having you guys closer, so you could cut my hair. Everyone else is kind of a pain. Anyway, check out our blog blogginwithleits.blogspot.com, I just updated and I'll be doing better about keeping up to date with it. Take care.

Laurie said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Trey and Lydia! And the one of you and John is great. Keep posting those kid quotes! So funny.

Anonymous said...

Fun to see your pictures, I don't need to do my blog cause I just read all your's, they are great. Trey and Lydia are cute. Good luck with the challenge, you will do great. I might beat you though!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun to see your pictures, I don't need to do my blog cause I just read all your's, they are great. Trey and Lydia are cute. Good luck with the challenge, you will do great. I might beat you though!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun to see your pictures, I don't need to do my blog cause I just read all your's, they are great. Trey and Lydia are cute. Good luck with the challenge, you will do great. I might beat you though!!!!

Josh and Michele said...

I love your wii pictures! We got one for Christmas and I am sore from playing tennis with the boys. And I don't play video games. But the wii has been so much fun! I love your kid quotes. Taylor asked me yesterday if I would get him some hot chocolate without mushrooms. He gets mushrooms mixed up with marshmellows all the time. I love the things kids say! So cute!