Monday, March 24, 2008

52 blessings #1


Ok, Laurie and some others started this in January; each week, they show a picture of something they are grateful for, and at the end of the year they will have 52 blessings. I thought about doing it, and of course like everything else I think about doing, I didn't do it. Well, I want to, and when I saw this picture on Laurie's blog, I decided I was going to start, and how fitting that I start with my savior, I am so grateful for his atoning sacrifice, he IS my Redeemer. (I'm going to have to do a couple a week, because it has been 12 weeks.)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! It gave me goosebumps to read your post about the saviour.

And I'm glad to see you're using labels!

Heidi said...

I love this post by laurie. Its a good one to copy:) I started doing this every sunday, i don't konw what happen, but i ahve slacked. maybe i better get back on this... thanks for the inspiration. I definitely hope you win this competition. you deserve it. You are amazing!!!