Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend, my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson came to St. George, What a treat!!! They came down Friday night, and went to Kim's house in Vegas on Saturday, but they came with us to church today, and we got to spend time with them today.
Grandma helped Payton with his journal entry
I am thankful for Grandparents who have always been an example in my life.

Here we all are gathered around the web cam to talk with Travis and Lauralee in Arizona.


There they are, Travis, Laur, Caden, Matthew, and Sadie!!!

my awesome mom, and how could you not love Poppy doo(Maryann).




I am so thankful for my husband, he went shopping for me on Saturday, came home, put all the groceries away, got the meat out for Sunday dinner, tenderized it, marinated it, and made Strawberry jam. Then on Sunday, he amazed us all with his yummy beef skewers, very tender chicken, and yummy hot dogs for the kids.





4 comments:

claytonandmaryannyates said...

oh i think you are the best wife and mom!thanks for posting that goofy picture of me:)thanks john for the great food.I love your hair.

Laurie said...

Leanne, you ARE a good wife and mom! You're spiritually-minded and have good intentions and priorities. It was fun to see you this weekend and spend some time at your house. Great post.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the wonderful post, it is so nice to read your feelings. Sometimes it is easier to write how we feel than say! Thankyou so much. We had a great time, and I am so grateful mom and dad could be with us. They truly are examples of "enduring to the end". Mom

lauraleereber said...

that picture with all of you standing around the computer just to see and talk to us is so funny. Like we are that interesting! That made us feel good though. Thanks for including us. Those pictures of Payton and Marcus skiing are great! Hope you had fun on your anniversary. Didn't you go skiing again? Love ya!