Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!!!

I love this picture Michelle took of Doug couching Greg
I just wanted to wish my older brother Doug the best birthday. The things I remember most about Doug while growing up was that he just absolutely loved to hide behind a corner, and jump out and scare me. He would be talking to us all, and when he knew I was deep in concentration and listening, he would all the sudden turn to me, and say, "Rawrrr" (how do you type that?) Anyway, I would totally scream and give him the reaction he loved!! I remember when he was going to school at the U, and he lived at home for a semester, and I was just starting out doing hair at "Madison", he would call me up at work and ask if I wanted to go running. Of course since I was just sitting trying to build up my clientele, I dropped everything and he and I and our dog buddy would go up to Alpine and run in the mountains. He always beat me up the hill, but I think I had him on the distance.:) I remember working out with him at the little gym in AF, he always made me feel that he really cared, and he took time out to spot and show me how to lift weights. I loved going to every one of his basketball games at the U, and have truly enjoyed watching him coach, he is an amazing coach. He is such a great brother, and has the cutest family ever, Have a great birthday Doug. They have now joined the blogging world, click here and check out their new blog http://dougandtami.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Great post for Doug's birthday!