Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our fun weekend (two weekends ago)

We can't go up North without going over to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's and performing---Payton sang, and Marcus played the piano
Bob and his girls were visiting Grandma, so we got to spend some time with them.

Marcus and Lydia ADORED Jemma's dog, Hooper.


Ok, I can't always be good, chocolate is just too hard to pass up.



John was a better teacher than I was. This is a picture of Marcus and dad getting off the lift.




Marcus, getting the hang of it





Payton picked up real fast.







2 comments:

Josh and Michele said...

HI guys, I love your ski picz. Yes, I snowboarded. I probably should have tried skis this time but I am just now starting to feel comfortable snowboarding. It is way fun. But I didn't say that my first time. It would be so fun to do a group trip. My boys loved to see Payton and Marcus on skis. It is so fun to be able to do fun things with your kids. Its a whole new world.

Laurie said...

Yea, you posted the pictures! Cute!!